Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day Two

It is a beautiful spring day in the Rocky Mountains. The temperature may reach 8 degrees C: snow is melting, lots of mud on the paths, a "V" of Canada Geese looking for open water to land and the forecast is for 6 cm of snow tonight!

I am learning lots about blogs today: including gadgets like Twitter and TwitPic, adding pictures, adding favorite links. Now how do I add a picture to this post? - ahah! I see an icon that I will try.



Yeah! The picture has the Town of Banff, Bow River, Banff Springs Hotel (bottom right-centre) and Banff Springs Golf Club (right centre - some of the fairways have melted), Cascade Mountain (upper left) and Lake Minnewanka (upper right). This web cam shows some great images as the weather changes - try my favorite Link to see what it is like now!

No comments:

Post a Comment